News & Events
The Study Abroad Programs office holds several events throughout the year. We hope that you will be able to attend as many events that interest you as possible!
- Congratulations to our National Scholarship Winners.
- Congratulations to these students who have been featured by GSU publications and/or who have won study abroad scholarships!
- Fall Study Abroad Fair in the Student Center Ballroom on Thursday, October 3, 10am-3pm
- Globetrekker Study Abroad Info Sessions offered daily in the Study Abroad Programs office, check our schedule. We will also have Mega Globe Trekkers in Speaker’s Auditorium in the Student Center on Thursday, Aug. 29, 10-11am and Wednesday, Sept. 4, 2-3pm.
- Scholarship Workshops: Tuesday, September 10, 12pm-1pm and Wednesday, September 25, 12pm-1pm in the Study Abroad Programs Office, 10 Park Place, Suite 500
- From Abroad…to a Job! Study Abroad returnee workshops in University Center Rm 235 on Thursday, Sept. 12, 12:30-1:30pm and Wednesday, Sept. 25, 11:30-12:30
- Study Abroad Meet & Greet: Thursday, Sept. 5, 12pm-1pm; Thursday, Oct. 10, 12pm-1pm; and Friday, Nov. 15, 12pm-1pm in the Study Abroad Programs Office, 10 Park Place, Suite 500
- How to Afford Study Abroad Workshop: Monday, November 11 – Time and Location TBD
- Spending a Semester Abroad Student Panel: Tuesday, November 12, 12:30-1:30pm, University Center 465
- Broadening Horizons Minority and Study Abroad Student Panel: Wednesday, November 13, 6-7pm, University Center 460
- Crossing Paths, Crossing Cultures Photo Competition: Thursday, November 14, 5-7pm, Veteran’s Memorial Hall, Dahlberg Hall
- Study Abroad Programs will have an info table on Library Plaza every Tuesday 11:15am-1:30pm during the fall semester
- Study Abroad Programs will be at the Info Desk in General Classroom Building every Wednesday 11:30am-1pm during the fall semester
Every month we publish a newsletter highlighting study abroad students, stories about study abroad, or international events hosted at GSU. Click here for previous editions of the SAP newsletter.
If you would like to get on our News and Events email list, please send an email to email@example.com.