International Topics Poster Series
Have you studied abroad? Do you want to share your global experience with your peers? Enter the International Topics Poster Series today! Open to all Georgia State University study abroad students and alumni.
- Share experiential observations, reflections, and/or research findings with peers
- Be an advocate for study abroad
- Earn a Georgia State University Merit distinction
- Enhance study abroad experience on resume
August 31st at 5pm
- Applicant must be a Georgia State University student or alumni who has studied abroad (undergraduate or graduate)
- The benefits of studying abroad include cultural exchange, immersion, self-reflection, and observation of academic differences between regions of the globe. International Topics Poster proposals must reflect the applicant’s study abroad experience
- International Topics Poster presentations must include credible sources and personal photography from applicant’s study abroad experience
Read the Seven Reasons to Present Posters at a Conference
Source: University of Florida
Interested? Please download and complete the International Topics Poster proposal template here.
- Applicant may change the section titles in the template to fit topic
- Attach the completed proposal in an e-mail and submit to Samia Qadri, Study Abroad Advisor, at email@example.com
- Submitted proposals will be accepted on a rolling-basis
- Applicants will be notified if proposal is accepted
After the International Topics Poster proposal is accepted:
- Submit template to PawPrints for printing: https://pawprints.gsu.edu/banners/
- Choose from either size: 18” x 24” or 24” x 36”
- Mounted posters are required
- Easels will be provided by the Study Abroad Programs office
The International Topics Poster Series will be displayed during the Georgia State University Fall 2018 Study Abroad Fair on September 18 from 10am to 2pm.
Download the International Topics Poster Series flyer here.
For more information, please contact:
Study Abroad Advisor
Study Abroad Programs