Annual Study Abroad Photo Contest
“I always thought language was the most significant factor when traveling to a foreign country. However, I learned language is not as important as one might think in terms of communicating with someone from across the globe. Smiles and laughter hold a universal meaning–these signs were enough for these two girls to communicate.” 2015-16 Winning Photo by Candi Lee.
Study Abroad Photo Contest Deadline: Friday, September 6th, 2019
- The contest is open to all returning GSU study abroad students who studied abroad anytime during Academic Year 2018-2019.
- Students may submit up to 2 photos.
- All entries must be digital JPG files with at least a 1024x768 resolution.
- Photos with poor resolution will be automatically disqualified.
- All photo submissions must be submitted via the online form below.
- Students should submit photos from their study abroad experience that encompass their experience, portray a meaningful event or experience, or reflect something they learned about themselves, their peers, or the world.